[Health-dev] Thalamus RST documentation

From: Gerald Wiese
Subject: [Health-dev] Thalamus RST documentation
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 13:16:37 +0200

Hey,

I pushed an update on the documentation of thalamus into the mercurial
repository health-thalamus.

Some comments on what I did:

I merged the existing RST file which is still used for pip and the updated
section "Federation Technical Guide" from
wikibooks (and some stuff on the top comparable to the mygnuhealth docs).

The icon on top has a really bad quality after enlarging, this should be
replaced.

Comparing it to the MyGNUHealth documentation it's quite... not colourful ;)
Maybe some additional images/screenshots
would be nice.

If we can agree on the reverse proxy solution, I would remove the 8443 port in
the bottom.

I attached the files including a html one generated from rst if you want to
have a look (thalamus.html can be displayed
in any browser I hope).

Greets

Gerald