[Health-dev] GH Client: "Create health institution first"

From: Gerald Wiese
Subject: [Health-dev] GH Client: "Create health institution first"
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 16:43:38 +0100

Hey,

in our university teaching in hannover many students are facing problems with
the GNU Health Client when creating
patients for example. Even though an institution exists, it says to create a
health institution first. Can someone tell
about the requirements for avoiding this error? I have the impression that it's
buggy + different even when the steps
were exactly the same.

Usually it worked for me when having a party marked as institution and using
this as health institution + company.
Yesterday Edgar and me had a look at a VM having this problem and it
disappeared after installing the modules account &
stock. Still we could not really say what are the minimum requirements with
whom it will definitely work... Does someone
know more about this?

Greets

Gerald