Re: [Health-dev] Logging at HMIS node (vanilla installation)

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Logging at HMIS node (vanilla installation)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 13:52:54 +0000

On 1/18/22 11:53, Gerald Wiese wrote:
Hey,

two months ago I opened this bug https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?61530

"In the .service file in health/tryton/scripts/startup/ logging is missing.

On Ubuntu appending " --logconf /home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/tryton/server/config/gnuhealth_log.conf" to the "ExecStart" line solves the problem."

I remember Axel proposed to add some security related lines as well but I don't find his email anymore.

Thank you, Gerald!

I just updated the bug, and assigned it to you. I agree is a good idea to have logging by default.

Non non-vanilla installations should adapt the logconf argument to meet their needs.

Best
Luis