[Health-dev] [bug #61876] I think some modules do not work well when fon

From: Feng Shu
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #61876] I think some modules do not work well when fontsize is large.
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 20:09:24 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #61876 (project health):

[comment #1 comment #1:]
> Hi, Tumashu!
> Thank you for the feedback!
>
> Seems like some translations to Chinese on selection or other fields are
generating the horizontal scroll. Please check

> Also, we provide support the native GNU Health GTK client. (not the generic
tryton client).

> We need to check which strings are creating the horizontal scroll.
> Please try in English with the native client and let us know how it goes.

See attachments

I think the header is too long, maybe should split two lines.

> Bests
> Luis

(file #52724, file #52725)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: x7.png                         Size:173 KB
    <https://file.savannah.gnu.org/file/x7.png?file_id=52724>

File name: x8.png                         Size:107 KB
    <https://file.savannah.gnu.org/file/x8.png?file_id=52725>

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?61876>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/