[Health-dev] [bug #61942] Discuss: about searchcode concept

From: Feng Shu
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #61942] Discuss: about searchcode concept
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 20:28:10 -0500 (EST)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: None
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Module: health

Details:

In order to quickly select the CJK names of people, drugs, diseases and other
things, In China, most softwares have the concept of search code. For example,
if we want to search for "感冒", CJK user can type: gm, ganmao, dgjh or
other search codes to search, no need to active Input method to input
"感冒", these search codes are predefind or auto generated from CJK names.

My question is: how to define these concepts in gnuhealth and Tryton, which
software level is more appropriate to implement this function?

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?61942>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/