[Health-dev] [bug #61923] Some qr string problem.

From: Feng Shu
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #61923] Some qr string problem.
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 21:01:29 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #6, bug #61923 (project health):

[comment #5 comment #5:]
> Of course, the focus needs to be on the generic search field
(Shift+CTRL+F).

Wow, I do not know it has shortcut :-), Maybe it should appear in HELP/Keybord
Shortcuts.

> It might be a good idea to put the focus directly on the search field when
on the tree view!

Set QR reader append a "Ctrl-F" or let QR string include "Ctrl-F" :-)

> Best

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?61923>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/