[Health-dev] [bug #61923] Some qr string problem.

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #61923] Some qr string problem.
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 04:37:56 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #7, bug #61923 (project health):

[comment #6 comment #6:]

> [comment #5 comment #5:]
> > Of course, the focus needs to be on the generic search field
(Shift+CTRL+F).

> Wow, I do not know it has shortcut :-), Maybe it should appear in
HELP/Keybord Shortcuts.

Yes! I want to release a sample HELP document, so we, as a community, can work
on the rest.

> > It might be a good idea to put the focus directly on the search field when
on the tree view!

> Set QR reader append a "Ctrl-F" or let QR string include "Ctrl-F" :-)

Embedding the control code is a good idea, but it might be a problem for other
programs outside GNU Health that read the patient card or similar.

I like the concept of putting the focus on the tree view search. That would be
for the next release though, since we're at code freeze period now :)

Bests

> > Best

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?61923>

  Message sent via Savannah