[Health-dev] [bug #62025] Appointments only for health professionals?

From: Gerald Wiese
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #62025] Appointments only for health professionals?
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 10:05:46 -0500 (EST)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: None
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Module: health

Details:

When not having a health professional assigned to the current user I get the
error "No health professional assigned to this user" when creating an
appointment. However I can still save the appointment. It should either be
possible to have appointments for all or not possible to save an appointment
if you should not have one.

Besides I'm wondering if the date field should be mandatory for appointments?

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?62025>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/