Re: [Health-dev] PUID on Invoice in GNUHealth

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] PUID on Invoice in GNUHealth
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 12:16:43 +0100

Hi, Yusif

On 4/13/22 11:52, Yusif Suleiman wrote:
Hi Lius,
I added the party puid on the invoice report as <PATIENT.PUID>, just as on patient_card.fodt, but I got an error, I change the code with <party.puid> as well as <invoice.party.puid>.
But all with errors. What do I miss, please. See samples below.
Regards,
Yusuf

You need to adapt it to the current report model. In this case, If you want to show the PUID on the invoice.fodt report the object/field name would be:

invoice.party.puid

That should work.

PS: In order to avoid the report to be overwritten in upcoming releases, make sure you create your own report and customize it as a copy of the original, but that is another subject :)

Bests
Luis