[Health-dev] [bug #62629] Missing requires on setup

From: Gerald Wiese
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #62629] Missing requires on setup
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 07:43:25 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #62629 (project health):

Great! In addition:
I believe there are more dependency issues.
Working on a pip based installation of GNU Health I had to additionally
install the following packages:

psycopg2 (PostgreSQL)
psycopg2cffi (PostgreSQL)
matplotlib
qrcode
barcode
vobject
forex_python (import currencies)
pycountry==20.7.3 (import countries)
proteus (import currencies or countries)
bcrypt (use local demo database)

As I was only installing all the modules those should all be missing
dependencies in at least one module.

Besides I tested for all libraries installed during gnuhealth-setup if they
are present after pip installation and I was missing:

psycopg2-binary, python-ldap, python-barcode, caldav, configparser, unoconv,
progressbar

Those could also be missing requirements. Not sure if psycopg2+psycopg2cffi &
psycopg2-binary are alternatives to each other.

[comment #0 original submission:]
> I just found that there are some modules that use python packages that are
not included on requires, so they are not correctly installed when installing
them with python packagins tools.

> It will be great to include such requirements. I attach a patch that fixes
it.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?62629>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/