Re: [Health-dev] Duplicate description when printing an invoice

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Duplicate description when printing an invoice
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 17:17:15 +0100

Dear Armand

On Fri, 29 Jul 2022 14:06:27 +0000 (UTC)
Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA via Health-dev <health-dev@gnu.org> wrote:

> Dear all,I just noticed the above. When I print an invoice, I get a
> duplicate description. The quantity and the amount are OK.There are
> no issues with the invoice displayed on the monitor.

I think what is happening is that the **product** name and
**description** are the same in many invoice lines, but is not actually
duplicated.
Try changing the description of the line, execute the report and let me
know.

> I am using GNU
> Health 3.2I tried to test it with the new version, however the online
> demo database is not reachable at federation.gnuhealth.org

It should be operational now.

There are some issues with the TLS certificate when installing it
directly on the tryton server. We'll use the certificates using a proxy
via Apache.

Bests
Luis