Re: [Health-dev] Error message: AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Error message: AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'gender'
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 01:58:34 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Luis

> On Wednesday, August 31, 2022 at 10:43:59 AM GMT+1, Luis Falcon <falcon@gnuhealth.org> wrote:

> I can't reproduce it.  Which GH HMIS version are you using?
I am using 3.6.2
It may be due to the specific database. It has been working correctly for the past 3 months

> It's indeed strange, because gender is a required field in the people
> model.

> I'll be willing to check your DB and get you a more precise response
> from there.

Kindly find herewith a link to the database.

I have checked the databaseand it looks like the error is coming from data registered on 28.08.22 or 29.08.22.
All other records seem to be OK.

Kind regards