Re: [Health-dev] Diagram of GNU Health postgresql tables

From: Dr. Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Diagram of GNU Health postgresql tables
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 16:08:31 +0200

Hi Gents,

I checked this on my installation, python310-pydot 1.4.2 is installed,
graphviz 2.49 and python310-pygraphviz but it still breaks:

ERROR:gnuhealth.common.common:Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/trytond/wsgi.py", line 117, in dispatch_request
    return endpoint(request, **request.view_args)
  File "/trytond/protocols/dispatcher.py", line 46, in rpc
    return methods.get(request.rpc_method, _dispatch)(
  File "/trytond/wsgi.py", line 84, in auth_required
    return wrapped(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/trytond/protocols/wrappers.py", line 159, in wrapper
    return func(request, pool, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/trytond/protocols/dispatcher.py", line 180, in _dispatch
    result = rpc.result(meth(*c_args, **c_kwargs))
  File "/trytond/ir/model.py", line 1499, in execute
    import pydot
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pydot'

Cheers
Axel

--
Dr.-Ing. Axel K. Braun
M: +49.173.7003.154

Meet GNU Health at the GNUHealthCon 2022 in GranCanaria, 17-19 Nov 2022
https://www.gnuhealthcon.org/2022/