Re: [Health-dev] create patients from appointments

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] create patients from appointments
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 12:26:13 +0100

Hi, Axel!

On Wed, 26 Oct 2022 12:58:29 +0200
Axel Braun <axel.braun@gnuhealth.org> wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2022, 12:32:08 CEST schrieb Luis Falcon:
>
> > > Sidenote (@Luis): Party can be created w/o date of birth, which
> > > throws some error messages, but works in general
> >
> > Let us know the error :)
>
> From Appointment -> new appointment, new patient, new party, save
> party w/o DoB, save patient:
>
>   File "/trytond/modules/health_qrcodes/health_qrcodes.py", line 57,
> in make_qrcode f'DoB: {patient_dob}\n' \
> UnboundLocalError: local variable 'patient_dob' referenced before
> assignment
>
> Fault: local variable 'patient_dob' referenced before assignment

Great! It seems like the problem is on the QR Code package. We'll fix
it :)

Could you please open a bug for this one?

> I see that DoB may not be filled in some cases when creating a party,
> but maybe we make it mandatory?

There are scenarios where we don't know the patient DoB, so we can not
make it required.

In upcoming 4.2, we have the "estimated age", which comes quite handy!

Thank you!!!

Bests
Luis