[Health-dev] [task #16232] Implement REUSE Initiative recommendationsfor

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [task #16232] Implement REUSE Initiative recommendationsfor GNU Health ecosystem components
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 13:41:50 -0400 (EDT)

Update of task #16232 (project health):

Follow-up Comment #6:

The Hospital Management System (both server and client) and Thalamus have been
update to be REUSE compliant.

In addition to the REUSE initiative, we've been working on  PEP8,
documentation and other details. Please test :)

We should be releasing a new version of Thalamus in the upcoming days, while
the HMIS component 4.2 release is on track.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?16232>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/