[Health-dev] [bug #63497] Display image in ext. viewer

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #63497] Display image in ext. viewer
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 06:45:36 -0500 (EST)

Update of bug #63497 (project health):

             Assigned to:                    None => meanmicio
                 Release:                    None => 4.1.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi, Axel!

The GTK client should automatically link the MIME type of the medical imaging
study with the local viewer.

In addition, since GHealth 4.0, you can display the study embedded in the
client.

Please check this images from the toots we just published and let me know your
thoughts

Image embedded:
https://mastodon.social/@gnuhealth/109500376312922095

Image opened and diplayed by default viewer:
https://mastodon.social/@gnuhealth/109500322453172272

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?63497>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/