[Health-dev] [bug #63327] No method for orthanc sync scheduling

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #63327] No method for orthanc sync scheduling
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 09:39:45 -0500 (EST)

Update of bug #63327 (project health):

                 Release:                    None => 4.1.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

[comment #0 original submission:]
> In order to allow periodic synchronization of the Orthanc server, a method
to call the synchronization is missing

> (Luis, not sure how active Chris is, therefore assignign this to you)

Thanks, Axel!

We are creating the GNUHHealth medical imaging working group, and we'll will
take care of any orthanc and other diagnostic imaging related issues on it :)

PS: We could create a regular cron job as we did for the Federation queue.

Bests
Luis

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?63327>

Message sent via Savannah