[Health-dev] [bug #63517] Fault: 'webdav' is not in list

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #63517] Fault: 'webdav' is not in list
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 07:15:34 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #63517 (project health):

Thanks, Mathias!

Indeed. Cleaning up the good old demo db that has been updating since almost a
decade! :)

In that line, not only cleaning up, but also put more meaningful (quantitative
and qualitative) demo data.

PS: Bug #63518 should be fixed now and ready for test. I have also applied a
set of Tryton client patches. We should be ready to release the 4.0.2 client.

[comment #2 comment #2:]
> Hi Luis,
>
> thanks for the quick reaction.
>
> The 'webdav not in list' error is now gone, and the view is now usable
without problems with the native Tryton client. The gnuhelath client still
shows https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?63518.

> I still sthink that the Demo DB could need some love to clean up old
artifacts (duplicate WebDAV items) (s. attached screenshot).

> Thanks and cheers,
> Mathias
>

> (file #54089)

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?63517>