[Health-dev] [bug #63533] Model 'gnuhealth.pol' is missing a default acc

From: Sergi Almacellas Abellana
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #63533] Model 'gnuhealth.pol' is missing a default access
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 12:12:00 -0500 (EST)

Update of bug #63533 (project health):

               Component:                    None => Hospital Management

Follow-up Comment #1:

I guess you are running the tests with failfast, as if you run the test suite
there are other tests that are failing.

Same happens with other modules (but they not raise until the health tests are
fixed)

For me all the tests of all modules should be fixed.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?63533>

Mensaje enviado vía Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/