[Health-dev] [bug #46656] Demo users

From: Gerald Wiese
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #46656] Demo users
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 11:27:14 -0500 (EST)

Update of bug #46656 (project health):

                 Release:                   2.9.0 => 4.1.0
               Component:                    None => Hospital Management

Follow-up Comment #6:

I agree with Cedric.
Shouldn't we disable creating those demo users for 4.2?
Offering a script to create them might make sense.
However I agree that you should rather create the security issue by purpose
instead of having it by default and then have to solve it.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?46656>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/