[Health-dev] [bug #63627] Problematic restriction for editing parties fr

From: Mathias Behrle
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #63627] Problematic restriction for editing parties from the patients view
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 14:43:44 -0500 (EST)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: None
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Module: health
               Component: None

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Fri 06 Jan 2023 07:43:42 PM UTC By: Mathias Behrle <yangoon>
The field name on gnuhealth.patient relating to party has defined
states={'readonly': Eval('id', 0) > 0}. I would like to hear what is the
reason behind this restriction which means that new parties can be created for
patients, but as soon as they are saved, they can no more be edited from the
patients view. I have no idea why the correction of party data should not be
possible directly from the patient view in the same way as creation of parties
is allowed. I think removing this restriction will result in a substantially
improved user experience.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?63627>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/