[Health-dev] Reporting bugs

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] Reporting bugs
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 17:02:03 +0000

Dear devs & testers

Please be mindful before filing a bug. Unless is very obvious, let's
first discuss the issue on health-dev and/or matrix channel.
Bugs management have a lot more overhead (assignment, status,
changesets...). In addition, when creating patchsets, we have to filter
out those that are actually issues w/ their corresponding patches. So,
summing up, if you see something strange, let us know before and we'll
be happy to look into it.

In general, feature improvements should not be considered bugs. They
will be assigned a task for next releases once we reach consensus.

Thank you so much for your understanding and help!

All the best
Luis

--
Dr. Luis Falcon, MD, MSc