[Health-dev] health-ansible

From: Gerald Wiese
Subject: [Health-dev] health-ansible
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 12:58:19 +0100

Hey,

I commitet 1.0.0rc1 to health-ansible now:

https://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health-ansible/file/4094e9380977

The documentation is still here but should be copied to a GNU Health repo soon:

https://geraldwiese.gitlab.io/gnuhealth-automatic-deployment/index.html

As we discussed in the Jitsi meeting I will keep the GitLab Repository for developing but keep its main branch in sync with the mercurial branch. As long as it’s actually used and I keep my job at the university I can maintain it for at least two years.

https://gitlab.com/geraldwiese/gnuhealth-automatic-deployment

Looking forward for getting feedback, also for the documentation!

Best

Gerald