Re: [Health-dev] Feedback from students

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Feedback from students
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 15:45:46 +0000

Dear Gerald

In the name of the GNUHealth community, thank you so very much to you
and your students for testing and providing such valuable feedback!

Yes, we're working on the GH Documentation portal, which will be a
great milestone :) Wikibooks will be the community wiki, so they'll
complement each other.

About MyGNUHealth, I'll be presenting the upcoming 2.0 on Volla
community days in Germany in May, so really looking forward to it!

Thank you so much again and I'll see you soon!
Luis