[Health-dev] [bug #62792] health_caldav do not work well with thunderbir

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #62792] health_caldav do not work well with thunderbird and evolution
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 07:02:06 -0400 (EDT)

Update of bug #62792 (project health):

             Assigned to:                    None => teffalump

Follow-up Comment #8:

Probably Thunderbird changed things related to the API. That is a pity because
it used to work. I'm sure we can update the code and make it work.

Otherwise, we can use Evolution or cadaver client.

[comment #7 comment #7:]
> At the moment, evolution works, but thunderbird does not work, and can not
sync

> > 79e8ee07 health_webdav3_server: Fix res UnboundLocalError             Feng
2023-07-12
> > 1524839c Fix time.gmtime(d) error: 'decimal.Decimal' object cannot be ...
Feng 2023-07-12
> > dae3be9b Caldav: Fix Exception 'int' object is not iterable error
Feng 2022-08-01
> > d07d8592 health_caldav: use summary as rec_name of event
Feng 2022-07-30
> > fd4ca4c1 health_caldav/calendar_.py: fix attendee encode and decode issue
Feng 2022-07-29
> > d1f84c9b Caldav: set depth to '1' in do_REPORT when no value is found.
Feng 2022-07-29
> > 4b8c95a6 webdav3_server/webdav.py: import socket
Feng 2022-07-28
> > 1fc5fb7b Improve health_caldav logger about patient appointment.
Feng 2022-07-22

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?62792>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/