[Health-dev] [task #16423] Support generate DICOM Modality Worklists

From: Feng Shu
Subject: [Health-dev] [task #16423] Support generate DICOM Modality Worklists
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 05:38:28 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #5, task #16423 (project health):

> Thank you very much! I'm putting in copy our colleague Sébastien Jogdone,
creator of Orthanc. I am sure he and the Orthanc community will be happy to
take a look.

> PS: We'll be meeting at GNUHealthCon and OrthancCon in Germany  next month.

good news!

I have tested with a help of Dx machine, can show worklist at the moment, it
is a good news :-)

(file #55098)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: 2023-08-30_17-31.png           Size:664 KB
    <https://file.savannah.gnu.org/file/2023-08-30_17-31.png?file_id=55098>

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?16423>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/