[Health-dev] [task #16444] Refactor FHIR server

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [task #16444] Refactor FHIR server
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 13:29:44 -0400 (EDT)

Update of task #16444 (project health):

                Category:                    None => FHIR
        Percent Complete:                      0% => 10%
                 Release:                    None => FHIR-1.9

Follow-up Comment #1:

Dear all

I have released today the GNU Health FHIR server  0.9b7, with significant
changes in terms of Python3 compatibility, search methods, package naming and
documentation.

The following resources are available for queries:

    Conformance: Describes the server’s FHIR capabilities.

    Patient: Patient information, like email, address, SSN, etc.

    DiagnosticReport: Completed lab tests, but not the data

    Observation: Lab data, like Uric Acid values

    Practitioner: Health professionals and their information

    Procedure: Surgeries/operations

    Condition: Diseases/diagnoses

    FamilyHistory: Family histories of patients

    Medication: Medications (not prescriptions!)

    MedicationStatement: Medications taken by a patient

    Immunization: Immunizations

Currently a demo server is running at port 8700 at the federation
(https://federation.gnuhealth.org:8700).

More info and package download at
https://pypi.org/project/gnuhealth-fhir-server/

I presume this will be the latest version before refactoring the server to the
new capabilities, which will be fhir-server 2.0

PS: Happy 15th anniversary!
https://mastodon.social/@gnuhealth/111220771460819308

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?16444>

Message sent via Savannah