[Health-dev] [task #16513] Linting the source code

From: Gerald Wiese
Subject: [Health-dev] [task #16513] Linting the source code
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 13:20:24 -0500 (EST)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: None
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Module: All
               Component: Hospital Management

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Tue 05 Mar 2024 06:20:24 PM UTC By: Gerald Wiese <gerald_wiese>
I run Python Linting and Reuse Linting (the latter is for licensing) and saw
quite some noise both for default and stable branches.

I put a shell script for this in the default branch of the main repository
health in Mercurial. Developers can run it locally before committing.

In the future this could also be part of automated testing.

And we could add the same script to the other repositories containing Python
Code.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?16513>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/