[Health-dev] Script for running module tests

From: Gerald Wiese
Subject: [Health-dev] Script for running module tests
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 16:27:01 +0100

Hey,

some days ago I pushed a script "test_modules.sh" to the default branch of HIS.

It walks through all the modules and runs the tests you get when running "python3 setup.py test" inside their folder.

One big log of all the output is saved and another one always containing the last 5 lines that include the summary.

Besides it cleans up the noise the tests create in "gnu${module}.egg-info/".

Once we migrated the HIS to Codeberg we can set this up to even run on CI.

Best

Gerald