[Health-dev] [task #16519] Migration to Codeberg

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [task #16519] Migration to Codeberg
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 17:23:47 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #6, task #16519 (group health):

GNU Health components are now migrated to translate.codeberg.org

https://translate.codeberg.org/projects/gnuhealth/

Some bumps:
- hu_HU.po and hu.po on caldav and webdav3_server
- Some large files (genetics_uniprot, icd11, ..) are barely translated and
they consume a lot of resources, so I gave them a no go for now. We can
consider including them in the future.
- health_ntd: There's no pot file (only a Chinese translation).

The rest looks fine... we'll test in the upcoming days how it goes in terms of
pushing to the translate branch and other details, the the main migration task
for weblate is now done.

Please create your user if you have not done so at Codeberg.

Bests
Luis

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?16519>

Message sent via Savannah