Re: [Health-dev] Improve SYSINFO command

From: Gerald Wiese
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Improve SYSINFO command
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 11:48:44 +0100

Hey,
I don't want to support end of life versions.
Just knew about Suse using it and wanted to make it transparent.
The last days I investigated dependency handling and I would even propose requiring Python 3.9 for 5.0, as we have matplotlib as dependency and its current version requires it:

https://pypi.org/project/matplotlib/

Besides Python 3.8 will reach end of life before scheduled 5.0 release as well (release January 2025, end of life October 2024):

https://devguide.python.org/versions/

Best
Gerald