health-i18n

[Health-i18n] Adding Swedish

From: Per Öhrström
Subject: [Health-i18n] Adding Swedish
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 14:34:24 +0200

Hi i'm working on adding a new language to the Gnu Health free software. And are hoping to do some work on translating from English into Swedish language.

Me and another guy Ljufor started this recently but need some help getting started.

I got an account at the Gnu solidario translation server "Per" is my name their.
and Ljufor got a user account as admin for the Swedish language.

What is the next step to actually adding a new language "Swedish"?
I work with Ljufor who got an admin account but we need some help getting started. I have read on wikibooks - Gnu Health/Localization. but need help getting further to help adding Swedish to Gnu Health, and thereafter maybe adding a psychiatry module.

 Sincerly /  Per Öhrström