Re: [Health] Information

From: Marcelo Rapanos
Subject: Re: [Health] Information
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 14:59:54 -0300

Hello Luis

What day of the week you will be in Foz do Iguaçu? know which hotel you stay?

Regards,

Marcelo Rapanos

2011/10/6 Marcelo Rapanos <address@hidden>
Hi Luis

I'm evolving a presentation to present the Medical department of health here in the city of Joinville (SC) would like to know if you have a module management indicators, the modules that I downloaded did not see anything to managerial level.
Indicators that could be analyzed on Tablet to connect and analyze the director, BI.

Regards,

Marcelo Rapanos