Re: [Health] Pharmacy Module

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] Pharmacy Module
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 22:38:55 +0200

On 12 October 2011 22:23, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Ronald

2011/10/12 ronald munjoma <address@hidden>:
> Good day,
> Does GNU Health have a pharmacy module or should one implement the product
> and stock management modules?? Anyone who has done this before??

You can implement Pharmacy with the current GNU Health and Tryton modules.

When using prescription (digital prescription writing), you can
specify the pharmacy. Remember that the medicaments are linked to the
product, so from there you have the stock, price, providers,...

Moreover, if you install the health_invoice module, you will be able
to automatically generate invoice for the prescription items.

Regards
Luis

--
Luis Falcón
GNU Health

Hie Luis,

Thank you very much for the quick response. Are you in a position to email me the promised demo database, I would like to test all this functionality. There is a government hospital that is interested in an EMR/EHR system but they want to start implementing the pharmacy module. Once I have a better understanding of Tryton and GNU Health I plan to pitch to the hospital.

With my current setup, I managed to install all the GNU Health modules and the following Tryton modules: Company, Party, Currency and Product. Unfortunately when I created the database I did not see the option to load demo data. How do I load demo data to the GNU Health install?

Regards and thanks
Ronald Munjoma