Re: [Health] GNU Medical 1.3.2 OpenERP installation

From: Ossi Viljakainen
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Medical 1.3.2 OpenERP installation
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 12:02:15 +0200

Hi,

OnSat, 17 Sep 2011 18:22:16 +0200 ronald munjoma wrote:

On Thursday, 15 September 2011, Sebastián Marró wrote:
2011/9/15 ronald munjoma <address@hidden>
Good day,

I was wondering if you are in a position to assit, I am trying to install GNU Medical 1.3.2 on OpenERP 6.03. I did extract and copy all the files to the addons directory, but when i check for the medical modules in module manager nothing comes. What I am doing wrong? Does GNU Health 1.3.2 run on OpenERP 6.03 (looks like development efforts have shifted towards Tryton, for reasons I support as well, the move is well justified)

Hi Ronald

  GNU Health 1.3.2. runs on Tryton only until now... the last stable version that runs on OpenERP is the Medical 1.0.1 version...

Has there been any efforts to implement GNU Health on OpenERP 6? Please let me know how can we help to contribute towards this.

-Ossi

  Regards

Regards and thanks
Ronald
The United Nations Millennium Development Goals
A set of 8 goals, agreed upon by 189 member countries of the UN, that if achieved would see the greatest improvement to the human condition by 2015.
http://www.un.org/millenniumgoals/

Action on the MDGs: www.mdgpledge.org
Change your sig: www.mdgpledge.org/sig/

--
Sebastián Marró
thymbr@

www.thymbra.com

I was wondering if you are in a position to assit, I am trying to install GNU Medical 1.3.2 on OpenERP 6.03. I did extract and copy all the files to the addons directory, but when i check for the medical modules in module manager nothing comes. What I am doing wrong? Does GNU Health 1.3.2 run on OpenERP 6.03 (looks like development efforts have shifted towards Tryton, for reasons I support as well, the move is well justified)

--
Sebastián Marró
thymbr@
Converging Ideas for Emerging Realities