[Health] Tryton Server Password

From: Kevin Gill
Subject: [Health] Tryton Server Password
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 10:49:09 +0000

I installed Gnu Health using the instructions here.

http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/medical/wiki/installation

I started tryton server and connected using the tryton client.

I made user the user who is running trytond can create databases in
postgresql.

However, when I try to follow the steps to create the medical database
here...

http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/medical/wiki/creating%20the%20medical%20database

It gives an error

Access denied!
Sorry, wrong password for Tryton server. Please try again.

I used admin as the password as per the documentation.

If I leave the password blank, the screen exits but does not seem to
have done anything.

--
Kevin Gill
address@hidden