Re: [Health] translating gnu health to Arabic

From: Bashar
Subject: Re: [Health] translating gnu health to Arabic
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 21:54:48 +0200

>You are more than welcome to translate the documentation to Arabic !

  proudly, I will do that later ... :)

>You can also tell GNU Health to generate the report directly into PDF format.

 how to do that ..?

>Yes, is a variable that you put in the report, so the report will be
printed in the users language.

Since no Arabic language in the system currently, so, the user
language is English, but the data was entered in Arabic, am I still
able to generate a report in PDF that contains an Arabic data?, and
what variable that you're talking about?...

>Have a great weekend !
Thank you for being concerned D:

Bashar