Re: [Health] A few questions about GNU Health workflow

From: Bashar
Subject: Re: [Health] A few questions about GNU Health workflow
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 20:46:59 +0200

Hi Mr.Luis,

Firstly, thanks for the above answer :).

Here is my own question then :D. I have an issue with creating  permissions of each user in the health center. for example, when I tried to create a group containing the pharmacist of the hospital, I tried to add an "Access Menu" to the group's access permissions and since I want the pharmacist user to see and deal with just the medicaments "for example ", so I added to the "Access Menu" section the ""Health / Configuration / Medicaments / Medicaments" record, but, when I save the changes, then the added record gone! and the group members "pharmacists" could access and modify alot of things in the system including " the whole Health module, Product, Parties, ..etc....", So, how to deal with this issue and would you please provide me with what are the permissions that the following users should have and how to create them:
"Pharmacists, Billers, Physicians, Financial manager, Lab admin, inventory manager, stock admin, ....etc........

Thanks again for your very precise answers.

Best Regards....

Bashar...