Re: [Health] Patient Sequence Change

From: husen daudi
Subject: Re: [Health] Patient Sequence Change
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 19:07:07 +0530

Hello Paras,

You can change sequence directly from client using following steps

1> Goto menuĀ "Administration>Sequences>Sequences"
2> search for the sequence name patient
3> Open Form view and you can change prefix there.

Regards,
Husen.

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 6:58 PM, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Paras

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 9:40 AM, Paras Jasani <address@hidden> wrote:
> How can we change the sequence prefix (PAC) in Patient Sequence? I tried
> changing it from tryton client and it says "Not allowed to modify the
> record" - "Its part of base configuration".
>
> Any pointers ?

It's encoded in the XML files. You can change them there.

Take a look at the file "health_sequences.xml" in the main health
module (health/data/health_sequences.xml)

Remember to update the module after making any changes.

Best regards,

--
Luis Falcon
GNU Health