Re: [Health] Documentation about GNU Health

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Documentation about GNU Health
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 22:53:06 -0300

Dear Muraki

We recently turned the documentation effort to Wikibooks, so yes,
that's the place where all the documentation effort will go.

There are several presentations around on Internet. Let me send you
the link of the latest one that took place in IWEEE 2012, Granada.

http://www.iweee.org/presentations/2012-granada/Falcon_GNU_Health_2_0.pdf

Best regards
Luis

--