Re: [Health] some problems

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] some problems
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 21:53:32 +0200

Hi Rameesa,

On 17 September 2012 19:05, ayisha rameesa <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
  I can't create new modules using the modules tab.

We will be in a better position to assist if you can be more specific and provide more information on what you have done. Please also post the error messages that you are getting.

To install  modules, you first need to download them to your local machine. If using the pip method the command is:

pip install --user module_name

In some cases you might need to update the your database. To update the database after the module install use the command:

./trytond --database=your database name --update= module name

That time showing
some bugs.

Please post the full trace.

Regards and thanks
Ronald Munjoma

This same problem is in new wizard item also.These two are
under the modules.

with regards,
Rameesa K