Re: [Health] New Column Add

From: Paras Jasani
Subject: Re: [Health] New Column Add
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 11:24:29 +0530

Amidu

I wanted a boolean field to be added. Based on the article Sebastian provided.
1) I put in a new folder e.g health_example
2) I put in the following files __init__.py, __tryton__.py, health_example.py and health_example_view.xml in the folder
3) I used health_lifestyle module as reference to put in the required information for these files.
4) i ran an update in tryton. This made the module appear in Modules section.
5) Installed it using tryton client and it showed up in the module. Extending the class as mentioned below will be a cleaner   approach. As different institutions will have plenty of separate data requirements.

Thanks
Paras