[Health] Revised Cardiac Risk Index: Score and RCRI Class calculated fie

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: [Health] Revised Cardiac Risk Index: Score and RCRI Class calculated fields accepting data input
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 16:12:56 +0200

Dear All,

Note: I do not have any medical background.

I have made an observation on the Revised Cardiac Risk Index (RCRI) page, which can be accessed from the Patient Menu, related actions, RCRI.

The Score and RCRI Class look like calculated fields, with values auto filed when you click/choose conditions. Are these fields not supposed to be read only? Right now I can manually fill values in the two fields without selecting any conditions.

Regards and thanks
Ronald Munjoma
The United Nations Millennium Development Goals
A set of 8 goals, agreed upon by 189 member countries of the UN, that if achieved would see the greatest improvement to the human condition by 2015.
http://www.un.org/millenniumgoals/

Action on the MDGs: www.mdgpledge.org
Change your sig: www.mdgpledge.org/sig/