Re: [Health] Barcelona Tryton Unconference

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Barcelona Tryton Unconference
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 11:21:13 -0300

Hi Kevin
On 10/11/2013 04:58 AM, Kevin Gill wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a Python developer interested in Gnu Health and EHRs.
>
> The  Barcelona Tryton Unconference  is coming up next month.
>
>      http://code.google.com/p/tryton/wiki/Barcelona2013
>
> I am interested in Gnu Health but not ERP, and I am considering
> travelling. I see Luis is speaking. Is anyone else from the Gnu Health
> community going?

Many of the guys from Tryton community are involved in GNU Health, and
many of the new Tryton features and talks like web client, BI engine,
portal framework and distributed environments will be applied to GNU
Health, so I'm positive you will find it interesting.

Looking forward to seeing you in Barcelona !

Best,

--
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System
http://health.gnu.org