Re: [Health] no health modules

From: Martin Carmichael
Subject: Re: [Health] no health modules
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 11:24:07 -0500

hello luis
yes and no, the standard installation method get some problems
the gnuhealth_install.sh script gave me some problems, and I dont have a log.
$HOME/.gnuhealthrc this file was not created

I dont have a working editconf command
I had to install some requirements from command-line
apt-get install postgresql, and its client,
python-pip, python-gtk2, python-dateutils, and so on.
tryton and its client was downloaded and installed from tar archive.

well, I think I missed  installation and something went wrong.

2013/11/3 Luis Falcon <address@hidden>
Hi there !
On 11/03/2013 07:28 PM, Martin Carmichael wrote:
> hello
> I succesfully installed GNU health on locahost on a debianlinux machine
> the only modules I see are ir res, webdav and workflow
> how do you Select the *health_profile* module, and click on *Mark for
> installation*:
> I do not see health profile!
> please help !

Did you use the standard installation method at
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation ?

Please let us know if this helps .

Best,

--
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System
http://health.gnu.org