[Health] non-relevant attributes are not disabled when entering new pati

From: Ivo Ulrich
Subject: [Health] non-relevant attributes are not disabled when entering new patient or health professional
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 16:22:55 +0100

Dear all,

I have noticed that when entering a new patient or new health professional only the preselected attributes

for Patient:
- Person
- Patient
for Health Professional
- Person
- Health Prof

are disabled in the party form but the other attributes which are not relevant (institution, pharmacy, insurance company) are still enabled. So it is possible to enter a patient or health professional who is an institution, pharmacy, insurance company. I have attached a picture of the behavior.

I am using the latest gnuhealth but did not use any patchset

I have seen that there have been recent changes relating to the attributes: bug #40080

so I am not sure if this is already fixed by some patch. So please forgive me if it has already been done :)

Thanks a lot to all gnuhealth people for all your effort and great work!!!!