Re: [Health] GNU Health in the official Debian repositories

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health in the official Debian repositories
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 21:17:12 +0000

Dear Emilien
On 15/03/14 20:28, Emilien Klein wrote:
> Hi GNU Health community,
>
> I am pleased to announce that after a few months of testing in the
> experimental repository, GNU Health is now available in both the
> Experimental (sid) and Testing repositories of Debian!

This is great news !

Thank you so much for your contribution to the GNU Health community!

Creating a maintaining distro packages takes a lot of work and
commitment, so thank you and thanks to the Debian Med team !

Best,

--
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System
http://health.gnu.org