[Health] Gnuhealth invoicing

From: Thomas Eruchie
Subject: [Health] Gnuhealth invoicing
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 02:29:57 -0400

I am now exploring the gnuhealth software. Seems pretty feature rich. But I am trying to locate pharmacy. Is there a way I can stock drugs and quantity in pharmacy. And also have the ability of during tge process of billing the dispensed drug quantity will automatically deducted from stock.for eg there are 20  tabs of ciprotab .and 5  tabs was invoice. Tge stock should automatically rebalanced to 15.also can I register new patient via patients module or must I register them as party . Thanks