Re: [Health] GNU Health ICD10 de_AT upload problem

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health ICD10 de_AT upload problem
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 22:25:58 +0100

Dear Edgar

Thank you for collaborating ! Let me answer inline...

On Tue, 26 Aug 2014 22:36:09 +0200
"Edgar Hagenbichler" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear GNU Health team,
>
> I tried to upload the attached file, but I got the message that it
> could not be extracted.
>

> Can anybody help me and please tell me what is the problem?

For what I saw in your mail, the problem is that the msgstr
german (Austria) content is missing, and the msgid has the actual
translation, instead of the original English term

This is an example of how it looks one of the terms, in the Spanish
translation

msgctxt "model:gnuhealth.pathology,name:A000"
msgid "Cholera due to Vibrio cholerae 01, biovar cholerae"
msgstr "Cólera debido a Vibrio cholerae 01, biotipo cholerae"

In your translation, it should look something like

msgctxt "model:gnuhealth.pathology,name:A000"
msgid "Cholera due to Vibrio cholerae 01, biovar cholerae"
msgid "Cholera durch Vibrio cholerae O:1, Biovar cholerae"

Best regards,