Re: [Health] migrating to gnu health

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] migrating to gnu health
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 17:58:46 +0100

Hi Islam Ezzat
On Thu, 28 Aug 2014 19:27:37 +0300
islam ezzat <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello Everyone
>
> I'm trying to import product templates into the system
> but there is no column for the price or the cost in the
> product_template table
> so where should I import the price and cost

Both list_price and cost_price fields in product.template are type
fields.Property [1], and they - like Functional fields - don't have a
corresponding entry at DB level.

Please check this example on how we use those fields on the WHO
essential list of medicines module ("health_who_essential_medicines")

You can do something similar using CSV or proteus.

<record model="product.template" id="templ_em1"> <field
name="name">halothane</field> <field name="category"
model="product.category" ref="prod_medicament_WHO"/>
    <field name="default_uom" model="product.uom"
ref="product.uom_unit"/>
    <field name="list_price" eval="0.0"/>
    <field name="cost_price" eval="0.0"/>
</record>